DeCou Family Records, 1886-1954
Extent: 3.0 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 05/00/1978. More info below under Accruals.
Subjects: Genealogy and Family History
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Jean Luttrell, Washburn, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; 78-510. The originals were loaned for duplication and returned to the donor
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). DeCou Family Records. OGLMC 483, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in January 2020.
Browse by Box:
- Box 3
- Folder 1: Diary: Mrs. C.G. Forbes, 1937
- Folder 2: Cashbook, 1937-1951
- Folder 3: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1940
- Folder 4: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1942-1946
- Folder 5: Diary: Mrs. C.G. Forbes, 1944
- Folder 6: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1946-1949
- Folder 7: Cashbook, 1948-1951
- Folder 8: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1949
- Folder 9: Diary: Unidentified person, 1949
- Folder 10: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1950
- Folder 11: Diary: Grace Zintgraff, 1951
- Folder 12: Diary: Unidentified person, June-July unknown year
- Folder 13: Photographs
- Photograph 1: Forbes Drug Store-Interior, 1910
- Photograph 2: Forbes Drug Store-Exterior, 1910
- Photograph 3: Charles G. Forbes, husband of Beulah DeCou
- Photograph 4: Charles and Beulah (DeCou) Forbes, 1910
- Photograph 5: Washburn Band (Charles Forbes is third from the right in the back row), 1897
- Photograph 6: Lumbering on the Missouri River
- Photograph 7: Washburn Swedish Ladies Aid
- Photograph taken in front of the house of Leonard Wallin. Mrs. Axel Nelson is on the far right with a baby carriage.
- Photograph 8: Forbes Drug Store, circa 1912
- Photograph 9: Daughters of Charles and Beulah (DeCou) Forbes
- Left to right: Gladys, Hazel, Grace, Helen and Beulah
Browse by Box: