- Record Groups
- Orin G. Libby Manuscript Co...
- Hugh P. Moore Papers
- Finding Aid
Hugh P. Moore Papers, 1923, 1932, 1933, undated
Title: Hugh P. Moore Papers, 1923, 1932, 1933, undated
Primary Creator: Moore, Hugh P. (1912-1991)
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Subjects: Business and Industry, University of North Dakota - Alumni
Scope and Contents of the Materials
Collection Historical Note
Repository: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the original acquisition records are unavailable.
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Hugh P. Moore Papers. OGLMC 282, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in September 2020.
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Correspondence, 1923
- Item 1: from Edward Bok (Atlantic City, New Jersey) to W.C. Folley (Grand Forks, North Dakota) regarding membership in the North Dakota Chapter of Sigma Delta Chi, 23 April 1923
- Item 2: from Booth Tarkington (Indianapolis, Indiana) to W.C. Folley (Grand Forks, North Dakota) regarding membership in the North Dakota Chapter of Sigma Delta Chi, 23 May 1923
- Folder 2: UND Extension Division Coursework: Poetry and Essay by Miss Beede
- Folder 3: UND Extension Division Coursework: American Government by Mr. Brown
- Folder 4: Miscellaneous