Raymond R. Smith Papers, 1914-1970
Extent: 1.25 Linear Feet
Subjects: Politics and Government
The Raymond R. Smith Papers consist of abstract of votes, voting analyses and scrapbooks of newspaper clippings related to Grand Forks politics.
For more detailed information regarding this material, please contact the Department of Special Collections.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Raymond R. Smith Papers. OGLMC 210, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in September 2019.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Correspondence to County Auditors regarding 1960 elections, 1961
- Folder 2: Abstract of votes in Grand Forks, 1946, 1956, 1968, 1970
- Folder 3: Abstract of votes in the gubernatorial election, 1960
- Folder 4: Compilation of national and state election returns, 1914-1928
- Folder 5: Abstract of North Dakota votes, 1950
- Folder 6: Analysis of 1965 legislative voting record
- Folder 7: Newspaper clippings, 1964 Grand Forks city election
- Folder 8: North Dakota Legislative Assembly Reapportionment Survey, 1962
- Folder 9: Analysis of votes in the 1960 gubernatorial election
- Folder 10: North Dakota Sales Tax Division Statistical Report, 1935
- Folder 11: Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, 1956-1962 Grand Forks city elections
- Folder 12: Scrapbook of miscellaneous material on the 1962 Grand Forks city manager plan
- Folder 13: Analysis of votes in the 1962 gubernatorial election
- Folder 14: Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, 1961 Grand Forks city election
- Folder 15: Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, 1956 Grand Forks city election
- Folder 16: Census tabulations for the ten largest cities in North Dakota, 1960