T.W. Cape Papers, 1941-1948
Primary Creator: Cape, T.W. (Theodore Wilson) (d. 1948)
Extent: 0.5 Linear Feet
Subjects: University of North Dakota - Faculty
Dr. T.W. (Theodore Wilson) Cape was a professor in Social Work at the University of North Dakota. He joined the faculty in 1929 and served until his death in 1948.
Source: "History of the Department of Social Work" by Kenneth J. Dawes, 1983 (UND Centennial History)
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the original acquisition records are unavailable
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). T.W. Cape Papers. OGLMC 150, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in January 2020.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Correspondence with the American Red Cross, 1944-1945
- Folder 2: Statistics from the School for the Blind, 1941
- Folder 3: "Dakalite" pamphlets
- Folder 4: Vocational Rehabilitation in North Dakota
- Folder 5: Proposed legislation regarding "loan sharks"
- Folder 6: Mental health
- Folder 7: Directory of welfare agencies in North Dakota
- Folder 8: Council of Social Agencies, Grand Forks
- Folder 9: Correspondence regarding mental health
- Folder 10: Statistics regarding Fort Totten
Browse by Box: