- Record Groups
Halvor L. Halvorson Papers
Halvor L. Halvorson Papers, 1939-1948
Title: Halvor L. Halvorson Papers, 1939-1948
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 00/00/1955
Subjects: Agriculture, Langer, William, Water
Scope and Contents of the Materials
Collection Historical Note
Repository: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Leon W. Halvorson
Acquisition Method: Donation
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Halvor L. Halvorson Papers. OGLMC 140, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in December 2019.
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Political: Hatch Act, Reciprocal Trade Treaties, 1939-1941
- Folder 2: Political: Newspaper Clippings and Pamphlets, 1940-1942
- Folder 3: Correspondence: Unseating of William Langer in the United States Senate, 1941-1942
- Folder 4: Correspondence: Miscellaneous Political, 1942-1945
- Folder 5: Alaskan Highway: Plans, Maps, Photographs, etc. Correspondence with Vilhjalmur Stefansson. 1941-1945.
- Folder 6: Missouri River Development Plans, 1937-1942
- Folder 7: Missouri River States Committee. National Reclamation Association. 1943-1944
- Folder 8: Missouri-Souris Project Association, 1945
- Folder 9: Missouri-Souris Project Association, 1948
- Folder 10: Legal Agreement with UND regarding the Halvor Halvorson Papers