William Budge Papers, 1878-1905
Primary Creator: Budge, William (1852-1938)
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 00/00/1952
Subjects: University of North Dakota - Benefactors
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Glenn Taylor
Acquisition Method: Donation
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). William Budge Papers. OGLMC 89, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in November 2019.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: William Budge Materials
- Item 1: Citizenship Certificate, 1 May 1878
- Item 2: Warranty Deed, Alexander Griggs and Wife to Budge, 19 May 1883
- Item 3: Legal Document regarding Sale of Land in Polk County, Minnesota, from Julia Griggs to Budge, 29 September 1886
- Item 4: Special Power of Attorney, Minnie Budge to William Budge, 20 June 1891
- Item 5: Certificate of Appointment to the UND Board of Trustees, 27 March 1892
- Item 6: Stock Certificate, Northern Milling Company of Grand Forks, 28 April 1892
- Item 7: Correspondence, James J. Hill to Budge, 11 January 1896
- Regarding donation of $1,000 to UND
- Item 8: Certificate of Appointment, State Capitol Commissioner, 31 March 1905
- Folder 2: Miscellaneous Stock Certificates, Devils Lake Town Site Company, 1883
- Folder 3: Miscellaneous Legal Documents, 1891-1892