Grand Forks County Treasurer's Office Records, 1891-1912
Primary Creator: Grand Forks County, North Dakota
Extent: 0.5 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 00/00/1953
Subjects: Grand Forks County, North Dakota
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Grand Forks County
Acquisition Method: Donation
Related Materials: Grand Forks County Tax Assessment Records: OGLMC 880
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Grand Forks County Treasurer's Office Records. OGLMC 7, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in March 2016.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: General Correspondence, 1891-1893
- Folder 2: General Correspondence, 1894
- Folder 3: General Correspondence, 1895
- Folder 4: General Correspondence, February-April 1897
- Folder 5: General Correspondence, May-June 1897
- Folder 6: General Correspondence, 1899-1900
- Folder 7: General Correspondence, 1901-1912