James Grassick Papers, 1917-1943, 1959
Primary Creator: Grassick, James (1850-1943)
Extent: 1.5 Linear Feet
Additional donations were received from:
The San Haven Hospital Library, San Haven, North Dakota, in the summer and fall of 1979 (Acc.80-632).
Mrs. R. B. (Lillian) Witmer, Grand Forks, North Dakota, on April 10, 1980 (Acc.81-736).
Mary Margaret Frank, Grand Forks, North Dakota (Acc.2002-2544).
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the original acquisition records are unavailable
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). James Grassick Papers. OGLMC 135, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in April 2015.
Browse by Box:
- Box 2
- Folder 1: Dr. James Grassick - Biographical sketch by Mrs. R.B. (Lillian) Witmer.
- Folder 2: Poetry and Writings - Dr. James Grassick.
- Folder 3: Christmas Greetings, 1933- 1943.
- Folder 4: The Grassicks of Easter Chapleton and Their Descendants, 1750 - 1914.
- Folder 5: Inventories - Grassick Archaeological and Ethnological Collection, Grassick Papers.
- Folder 6: “John James Audubon” - speech by Dr. Grassick to the Franklin Club, October 13, 1935
- Folder 7: “Grassick” - notes and text for speech about Dr. Grassick by Rev. W. Murray Allan to the Franklin Club, 1941
- Folder 8: Correspondence from the North Dakota Tuberculosis and Health Association to Dr. Harley E. French regarding the history of Camp Grassick: October 21, 1959
- Folder 9: Grand Forks Herald article, undated, plus story of Dr. Grassick, 1981
Browse by Box: