Mary Leake Papers, 1903-1939
Primary Creator: Leake, Mary M. (1878-1955)
Extent: 2.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 06/22/1999. More info below under Accruals.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Lloyd and Merle Leake
Acquisition Method: Donation, 99-2332
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Mary Leake Papers. OGLMC 1392, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Processing Information: Collection reprocessed and entered into Archon by Daniel Sauerwein, Special Collections student assistant, in August 2015.
Browse by Box:
- Box 2
- Folder 1: Teaching License and Advanced Teacher Training Diploma
- Folder 2: Abstract of Deed
- Abstracts to a deed for property in Eastrington, County of York. The first entry is from October 5, 1772.
- Item 1: Diploma awarded to Coral Fox
- Item 2: Graduation cap
- Item 3: Black graduation gown