Sigma Alpha Iota, Mu Chapter Records, 1923-1998
Primary Creator: Sigma Alpha Iota, Mu Chapter (1916-)
Extent: 3.25 Linear Feet
Accruals: Additional material was donated in 1981 (Acc.81-716), by Arthur Johnson, Grand Forks, North Dakota, on September 17, 1987 (Acc.87-1567), and by Charlotte Lewis, Grand Forks, North Dakota, on December 1, 1999 (Acc.99-2391).
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the original acquisition records are unavailable.
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Sigma Alpha Iota, Mu Chapter Records. OGLMC 323, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in December 2014.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: History of SAI Alumnae organization by Mary Margaret Frank
- Folder 2: Meeting Minutes, 1973-1978
- Folder 3: Yearly programs, 1966-1967 to 1997-1998
- Folder 4: Concert Programs, 1953, 1984-1998
- Folder 5: Newspaper Clippings
- Folder 6: Sigma Alpha Iota Membership Roster, May 13, 1996
- Folder 7: Obituary of Clara Johnson and speech about Clara by Mary Margaret Frank
- Folder 8: Speech about Elaine Odegard McLaughlin by Mary Margaret Frank
- Folder 9: Funeral Program for Katherine Kennedy October 2, 1996
- Folder 10: Youth Symphony
Browse by Box: