Henry Haxo Papers, 1883-1886, 1929-1930
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Henry Haxo
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Henry Haxo Papers. OGLMC 11, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in August 2014.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Indictment for Murder, Territory of Dakota vs. Antoinne de Vallombrosa, Marquis de Mores, Frank Miller, Richard Moore and Eldridge G. Paddock, 1883
- Folder 2: Contracts regarding Theodore Roosevelt and the Little Missouri Cattle Ranch, 1884, 1886
- Incomplete photocopy
- Folder 3: The Bad Lands Cowboy, 1884-1886
- Folder 4: "The Monte Cristo of the Bad Lands" by Zena Irma Trinka (newspaper series), 1929-1930
- Folder 5: Miscellaneous newspaper clippings regarding the Bad Lands