- Record Groups
- Orin G. Libby Manuscript Co...
- Henry Haxo Papers
- Finding Aid
Henry Haxo Papers, 1883-1886, 1929-1930
Title: Henry Haxo Papers, 1883-1886, 1929-1930
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Subjects: Medora, North Dakota, Mores, Marquis de, Roosevelt, Theodore
Scope and Contents of the Materials
Collection Historical Note
Repository: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Henry Haxo
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Henry Haxo Papers. OGLMC 11, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in August 2014.
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Indictment for Murder, Territory of Dakota vs. Antoinne de Vallombrosa, Marquis de Mores, Frank Miller, Richard Moore and Eldridge G. Paddock, 1883
- Folder 2: Contracts regarding Theodore Roosevelt and the Little Missouri Cattle Ranch, 1884, 1886
- Incomplete photocopy
- Folder 3: The Bad Lands Cowboy, 1884-1886
- Folder 4: "The Monte Cristo of the Bad Lands" by Zena Irma Trinka (newspaper series), 1929-1930
- Folder 5: Miscellaneous newspaper clippings regarding the Bad Lands