North Dakota Typographical Conference Records, 1967-1986
Primary Creator: North Dakota Typographical Conference (1967-1987)
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 03/13/1996
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Donald Barnes, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; Acc.96-2069
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). North Dakota Typographical Conference Records. OGLMC 1329, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in July 2014.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: AFL-CIO Constitutional Convention Call 1979
- Folder 2: Annual Report to U.S. Department of Labor 1976-1994
- Folder 3: Convention Report 1981
- Folder 4: Constitution and By-Laws 1968, 1973
- Folder 5: Correspondence 1978-1995
- Folder 6: Dues 1981
- Folder 7: IRS Employer I.D. Number 1991
- Folder 8: Letter to the Editor Circa 1980
- Folder 9: Meeting Minutes 1983-1984
- Folder 10: Meeting Rosters 1967-1984
- Folder 11: Notes 1985-1986
- Folder 12: Press Releases and Flyers 1984
- Folder 13: Receipts to North Dakota AFL-CIO 1979-1990
- Folder 14: Record Book (Includes Meeting Minutes and Financial Records) 1967-1986
- Folder 15: Record Book - Enclosures 1967-1986
- Folder 16: Record of Account Transaction 1984-1994
- Folder 17: Stationary 1969
- Photographs :
- Two photographs were separated and placed in the Photograph File Cabinets.
Browse by Box: