- Record Groups
- Orin G. Libby Manuscript Co...
- Vera Kelsey Papers
- Finding Aid
Vera Kelsey Papers, 1920-1972
Title: Vera Kelsey Papers, 1920-1972
Primary Creator: Kelsey, Vera (1892-1961)
Extent: 1.0 Linear Feet
Subjects: Literary, University of North Dakota - Alumni, Women's History
Scope and Contents of the Materials
Collection Historical Note
Repository: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the acqisition records are unavailable.
Related Publications: Please search the library catalog for a complete list.
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Vera Kelsey Papers. OGLMC 106, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in March 2014.
Other URL: http://library.und.edu/holdings.php?id=ODIN_ALEPH000935342
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
- Box 2
- Folder 1: Vera Kelsey's manuscript of Red River Runs North (part one of two), 1951
- Folder 2: Vera Kelsey's manuscript of Red River Runs North (part two of two), 1951
- Folder 3: Book of the Brazilian American with two short stories written by Vera Kelsey
- Folder 4: Travel guides/tour brochures for Brazil, undated
- Folder 5: Correspondence, 1922-1959
- Folder 6: Photocopies of Alumni Review articles pertaining to Vera Kelsey,1927-1961
- Folder 7: Letter from Mrs. Harry Wood Andrews to the University of North Dakota, 1972
- Folder 8: Newspaper Clippings, 1937-1959 and undated