Margaret Kelly Cable Papers, 1920-1936
Primary Creator: Cable, Margaret Kelly (1884-1960)
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 00/00/1981. More info below under Accruals.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; transferred from the UND Biographical File (Acc.81-810)
Related Materials: Ceramics Department Records, UA 10
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Margaret Kelly Cable Papers. OGLMC 657, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in February 2014.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Publications:
- Item 1: "Post-War Ceramic Opportunities in North Dakota" by Margaret Kelly Cable, undated
- Item 2: "Pottery from North Dakota Clays" by Margaret Kelly Cable. UND Division of Mines Circular No. 1, December 1926
- Item 3: "The Development of Ceramic Work at the University of North Dakota" by Margaret Kelly Cable. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, March 1922
- Folder 2: Newspaper clippings, 1926-1936
- Folder 3: "Missing Speech" by Anna M. Miller, 1920s
- The author was a student of Margaret Kelly Cable from 1917-1923. The document is 16 pages in length, typewritten, and has the words "Paper on Possibilities" handwritten at the top of the first page.