Mrs. John McLaughlin Photographs, 1921-1944
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Donation; the acquisition records are unavailable.
Preferred Citation: (Photograph Number). Mrs. John McLaughlin Photographs. OGLMC 462. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in January 2014.
Browse by Photographs:
- Photographs :
- The photographs were separated and placed in the Photograph File Cabinets.
- Photograph 1: Car 124 on the Riverside Park line turning onto N 1st Street (circa 1921)
- Photograph 2: Bus 324 of the Grand Forks Transportation Company (circa 1938)
- Photograph 3: In front of South Junior High School, Walter Mellem driver (circa 1940)
- Photograph 4: One of the buses purchased by the Grand Forks Transportation Company, purchased from the Ransom Edward Oldsmobile Company
- Photograph 5: Bus 324 of the Grand Forks Transportation Company (circa 1938)
- Photograph 6: Bus 310 of the Grand Forks Transportation Company (circa 1932)
- Photograph 7: Special cars to the University of North Dakota for football game
- Photograph 8: Bus 332 of the Grand Forks Transportation Company (circa 1940)
- Photograph 9: From left to right: Emil O. Odegard, bus driver, bus driver, George Strange, bus driver, Arnold Berg, E.J. Lander (circa 1944)
- Photograph 10: Inside of bus 324 (circa 1938)
- Photograph 11: Workers in the car barns
- Photograph 12: Snow sweeper on 3rd Street near car barns
- Photograph 13: Car 124 on Riverside Park Line, conductor is George Glass (circa 1921)
- Photograph 14: Car 102
- Photograph 15: Riverside Park Line (circa 1921)
- Photograph 16: Bus 302 of Grand Forks Transportation Company
- Photograph 17: Streetcar, street railway plow, and street sweeper