North Dakota China Painters Guild Records, 1960-1993
Primary Creator: North Dakota China Painters Guild (1966-?)
Extent: 1.5 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 05/20/1993. More info below under Accruals.
The records of the North Dakota China Painters Guild Records consist of meeting minutes, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, program booklets, organizational information on china shows, grant information, and newspaper clippings. Also included are two scrapbooks. The first scrapbook contains memorabilia related to the Guild dating from the 1950s-1980s, while the second contains similar material dating from 1986-1993.
Two photographs of thimbles painted for North Dakota General Federation of Women's Clubs were separated and placed in the Photograph File Cabinets.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Marcella Melsted, Edinburg, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; Acc.93-1876
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). North Dakota China Painters Guild Records. OGLMC 1271, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in March 2014.
Browse by Box:
- Box 2
- Folder 1: Requesting and receiving correspondence, AUG 1968-MAY 1976
- Folder 2: Guidelines/Application booklets, JUL 1983-JUN 1984, JUL 1984-JUN 1985
- Folder 3: Examples of request for funds forms, final report forms, evaluation report forms, and compliance and matching forms
- Folder 4: List of districts, art organizations, and legislators
- Folder 5: Two booklets of information from the North Dakota Council on Arts and Humanities, 1967-1977, 1979
- Folder 6: Records and pictures of the thimbles painted for NDGFWC National Convention, 1982
- Folder 7: Newspaper clippings, 1971-1991
- Folder 8: Guestbook for China Shows, 1982-1991
- Folder 9: Minutes, February 1987 - December 1992
- Folder 10: Newspaper Clipping, June 27, 1965
- Item 1: Scrapbook 1: [ca. 1960 - ca. 1985] (green cover)
- Item 2: Scrapbook 2: 1986-1993 (white cover)
Browse by Box: