Wilma Belcourt Papers, 1968-1983
Primary Creator: Belcourt, Wilma (1917-2009)
Extent: 1.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 09/14/1982. More info below under Accruals.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Wilma Belcourt, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; 82-1031
Related Materials: OGLMC 572, Ten Commandments Case
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Wilma Belcourt Papers. OGLMC 780, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid migrated to Archon in July 2013.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Scrapbook: Ten Commandments Case, January 1979 - October 1979
- Folder 2: Scrapbook: Ten Commandments Case, November 1979 - January 1980
- Folder 3: Scrapbook: Ten Commandments Case, January 1980 - June 1981
- Folder 4: Ten Commandments Case: North Dakota District Court Settlement, October - November 1979
- Folder 5: Scrapbook: Butte St. Paul Park, September 1968 - February 1976
- Folder 6: Scrapbook: Butte St. Paul Park, March 1976 - November 1977
- Folder 7: Scrapbook: Butte St. Paul Park, June 1978 - March 1983
- Folder 8: Autobiographical information