Kenner Family Records, 1962-1963
Primary Creator: Kenner, Wayne
Other Creators: Kenner, Carolyn (Krause)
Extent: 0.5 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 10/09/2015
The son of Walter and Esther Kenner of Devils Lake, North Dakota, Wayne Kenner graduated from Valley City State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1962. He was a teacher in Kloten, North Dakota, before eventually returning to Devils Lake to work for the United States Postal Service.
Carolyn Krause is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Donald Krause of Long Lake, Minnesota. During the time the letters were written, she worked as a counselor at the Bremwood Lutheran Children's Home in Waverly, Iowa, and at Camp Tikvah in Aitkin, Minnesota.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Corrine Kenner, Boca Raton, Florida
Acquisition Method: Donation; 2017-3336
Related Materials: Claudine Kenner Papers: OGLMC 1217
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Kenner Family Records. OGLMC 1656, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Processing Information: Processed by Curt Hanson in May 2016.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Correspondence, 1962
- Folder 2: Correspondence, February-March 1963
- Folder 3: Correspondence, April 1963
- Folder 4: Correspondence, May 1963
- Folder 5: Correspondence, June 1963
- Folder 6: Correspondence, July-September 1963
- Folder 7: Correspondence, Undated
- Folder 8: Black and White Photograph of Wayne Kenner
- Folder 9: "My Philosophy of Life," Essay Written by Wayne Kenner for Education 440
- Folder 10: "Paradox," Essay Written by Carolyn Krause
- Folder 11: "10 Characteristics of a Helping Relationship - Rogers," Handwritten list by Wayne Kenner
- Folder 12: Wedding Announcement for Marlys Ann Kenner and Aaron Newcomb, June 2, 1963