Rules of Order, House of Representatives, North Dakota
Primary Creator: North Dakota House of Representatives (1889-)
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 04/00/1983
This collection consists of a 1907 pamphlet outlining the Rules of Order for the North Dakota House of Representatives. Those rules, in order:
1. Prayer by the chaplain.
2. Calling the roll.
3. Reference of the journal.
4. Presentations of petitions and communications.
5. Reports of standing committees.
6. Reports of select committees.
7. Motions and resolutions.
8. Unfinished business.
9. Introduction of bills and memorials.
10. First and second reading of house bills and memorials.
11. Third reading of the same.
12. Consideration of message from the senate.
13. First and second reading of senate bills and memorials.
14. Third reading of same.
15. Consideration of general orders.
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: George Olson, Minot, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; Acc.83-1141
Preferred Citation: Rules of Order, House of Representatives, North Dakota. OGLMC 857. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in May 2016.
Browse by Box: