- Record Groups
- Orin G. Libby Manuscript Co...
- Donald Dike Papers
- Finding Aid
Donald Dike Papers
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Date Acquired: 07/18/1983
Subjects: Politics and Government - North Dakota Legislature, Politics and Government - Republican Party
Scope and Contents of the Materials
Collection Historical Note
Repository: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Source: Mary Nancy (Dike) Williamson, Grafton, North Dakota
Acquisition Method: Donation; 83-1169
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Donald Dike Papers. OGLMC 879. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid added to Archon in June 2019.
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Political Materials
- Item 1: Nomination Certificate, North Dakota House of Representatives, Fourth Legislative District, July 1932
- Item 2: Photograph: Members of the North Dakota House of Representatives, 1939
- Donald Dike is #30, in the second row on the left
- Item 3: Nomination Certificate, North Dakota House of Representatives, Fourth Legislative District, July 1940
- Item 4: Correspondence, Ohio Governor John Bricker to Dike, December 1944
- Item 5: Correspondence, Gerald Nye to Dike, September 1946
- Item 6: Photograph of Gerald Nye with handwritten inscription: "With appreciation, Donald Dike"
- Folder 2: Record of Homestead Filing by George K. Dike, 13 February 1880
- George Kimball Dike was the father of Donald. The homestead filing was for 160 acres in Section 17 of Farmington Township, Walsh County.