Dale Riepe Papers, 1955-1959
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Subjects: University of North Dakota - Faculty
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Transferred from the UND Biographical File; 81-869
Preferred Citation: Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in September 2023.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1
- Item 1: "Discussion: Recent Indian Philosophical Literature." Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. 1955
- Item 2: "To Give Exchange Lecture in Canada." Grand Forks Herald. February 12, 1956
- Item 3: "UND Man to Lecture in Japan." Grand Forks Herald. March 24, 1956
- Item 4: "What Is a Scientific Naturalist at Mid-Century?" Journal of Philosophy. 1958
- Item 5: "Flexible Scientific Naturalism and Dialectical Fundamentalism." Philosophy of Science. 1958
- Item 6: "Fulbright in Retrospect." IIE News Bulletin. 1959
- Item 7: "A Philosophical and Historical Approach to Alcohol and Alcoholism." Opening Address to the Summer Institute of Alcoholic Studies, UND. 1959
- Item 8: "Discussion: Early Indian Hedonism." Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. undated
- Item 9: "Discussion: Indian Philosophical Literature, 1955-1957." Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. undated
- Item 10: "Discussion: Are Naturalists Materialists? Reply to Prof. Ruja." undated