Peter A. Munch Papers, 1953-1964
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Method: Transferred from the UND Biographical File; 81-860
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). Peter A. Munch Papers. OGLMC 691, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid input to Archon in October 2019.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Items
- Item 1: Correspondence, Gerald Holstine (editor of the College of Education Record) to Munch, 9 March 1953
- Item 2: "Education and the Liberal Arts," essay by Munch, undated
- Item 3: "Segregation and Assimilation of Norwegian Settlements in Wisconsin," Norwegian-American Studies and Records, 1954
- Item 4: "The Peasant Movement in Norway: a Study in Class and Culture," British Journal of Sociology, 1954
- Item 5: "Prof Writes Book on Norse Culture," Dakota Student, 1 March 1957
- Item 6: "Off to Visit Loneliest Island in the World: Prof. Peter Munch, SIU Sociologist, Making His Third Study of Tristan da Cunha People," St. Louis Post Dispatch, 20 October 1964