United Lutheran Church Records, 1930-1932, 1944
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description:

The photographs in the collection depict the construction of the United Lutheran Church from its beginning in 1930 until its completion in 1932. The photographs especially detail the Art Deco design of the building. The architectural firm of Joseph Bell DeRemer designed the building, while Samuel Teel DeRemer was the chief architect. The photographs were separated and placed in the Photograph File Cabinets.

Also included is a bulletin from the July 2, 1944, church service for the dedication of military service flags in United Lutheran. The bulletin also includes a list of service members from the church.

Held at:
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Chester Fritz Library
3051 University Ave Stop 9000
Grand Forks, ND 58202 9000
Phone: 701-777-4625
Fax: 701-777-3319
Email: und.archives [at] library.und.edu
Record Series Number: OGLMC/1247
Created by: United Lutheran Church (1926-)
Volume: 0.25 Linear Feet
Acquired: 10/00/1991. Additional material was donated by unknown persons in August 2013; 2013-3231
More information is available at http://library.und.edu/holdings.php?id=ODIN_ALEPH000948527
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Subject Index
Grand Forks - Churches
Religion - Church Records
Religion - Lutheran Church
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Acquisition Notes: United Lutheran Church, Grand Forks, North Dakota  Donation; 92-1797
PreferredCitation: (Description of Item). United Lutheran Church Records.  OGLMC 1247, Box #, Folder #.  Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revisions: Finding aid migrated to Archon in January 2014.