Woman’s Christian Temperance Union of North Dakota Records, 1890-1981
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: The Woman’s Christian Temperance Union of North Dakota Records consist of periodicals and a history of the organization: The periodicals include three titles: North Dakota White Ribbon (1890–1893), Western Womanhood (1894–1898), and White Ribbon Bulletin (February 1899–1991).  A centennial history of the organization, North Dakota Woman’s Temperance Union: 1889-1989, written by Verna Ellsworth is also included.
Held at:
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections
Chester Fritz Library
3051 University Ave Stop 9000
Grand Forks, ND 58202 9000
Phone: 701-777-4625
Fax: 701-777-3319
Email: und.archives [at] library.und.edu
Record Series Number: OGLMC/538
Created by: Woman’s Christian Temperance Union of North Dakota (1882-)
Volume: 0.25 Linear Feet
More information is available at http://library.und.edu/holdings.php?id=ODIN_ALEPH000943312
Access Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Subject Index
Prohibition - Woman's Christian Temperance Union (WCTU)
Women's History - Women's Organizations
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Acquisition Notes:   Photocopies of Western Womanhood were donated at an unrecorded date.  Microfilm copies of North Dakota White Ribbon and White Ribbon Bulletin were purchased in 2000 from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.  A photocopy of North Dakota Woman’s Temperance Union: 1889-1989 by Verna Ellsworth was made from the North Dakota State Library.
Other Formats: The collection consists of photocopied materials, either from the State Historical Society of North Dakota or the North Dakota State Library.
PreferredCitation: (Description of Item).  Woman’s Christian Temperance Union of North Dakota Records.  OGLMC 538, Box #, Folder #.  Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota.
Finding Aid Revisions: Finding aid was migrated to Archon in January 2014.