This collection consists of a 1907 pamphlet outlining the Rules of Order for the North Dakota House of Representatives. Those rules, in order:
1. Prayer by the chaplain.
2. Calling the roll.
3. Reference of the journal.
4. Presentations of petitions and communications.
5. Reports of standing committees.
6. Reports of select committees.
7. Motions and resolutions.
8. Unfinished business.
9. Introduction of bills and memorials.
10. First and second reading of house bills and memorials.
11. Third reading of the same.
12. Consideration of message from the senate.
13. First and second reading of senate bills and memorials.
14. Third reading of same.
15. Consideration of general orders.