Title: North Dakota Civilian Conservation Corps Records
ID: OGLMC 430
Extent: 0.25 Linear Feet
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) was a voluntary public works relief program that operated from 1933 to 1942 in the United States for unemployed, unmarried men.
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Conservation_Corps
Restrictions: Open for inspection under the rules and regulations of the Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections.
Acquisition Note: Donation; 77-426
Preferred Citation: (Description of Item). North Dakota Civilian Conservation Corps Records. OGLMC 430, Box #, Folder #. Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
Finding Aid Revisions: Finding aid input to Archon in April 2020.
Scope and Contents: The North Dakota Civilian Conservation Corps Records consist of materials from Company 746 and Company 747, both of which were located in North Dakota. Also included are questionnaires filled out by alumni of Company 747 at a company reunion held in July 1977 in Tioga, North Dakota.